You can host your own winemaker dinner, but first you have to make the wine. To learn—and enjoy top notch meals and luxurious lodging and fun activities—tap into the annual Wine Camp, a joint venture of Cellardoor Winery and the Camden Harbour Inn, slated Oct. 12-16.
Here’s what’s included:
• Four nights at the Camden Harbour Inn, including turndown service with handmade Belgian chocolates every night; coffee, tea and bottled water in all rooms, as well as complimentary DownEast coffee, Mighty Leaf tea, pastries and snacks all day in the lounge; Wine Camp welcome reception at the Inn with Prosecco and special hors d’oeuvres
• All meals during the four-day trip, including an a la carte Champagne breakfast every morning at Natalie’s, ta at the Camden Harbour Inn; a luncheon at Prism Glass & Gallery Café in Rocklan; a dinner at The Edge at The Inn at Ocean’s Edge in Lincolnville; and a Natalie’s farewell five-course tasting dinner including wine pairings selected by French wine connoisseur and owner of Belfast’s Easterly Wines, Jack Scully.
• Transportation to Wine Camp activities
• Wine classes and educational programs at Cellardoor Winery and Vineyard
• Winemaking kit
• A cooking class with Natalie’s Executive Chef Lawrence Klang
• Special outings and activities including a Maine winery tour, kayaking tour, and a sailing trip on the Schooner Olad (weather permitting, rain programs available).
The Wine Camp package starts at $1,650 plus tax per person based on double occupancy and includes gratuity.