Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain will be in Rockland in early January. He has reservations one night at a local restaurant (yes, I do know the date and the restaurant, but not telling). Lots of rumors have been circulating locally about Bourdain perhaps opening a restaurant here, but none with any substance. We’ll see, and I’ll keep you posted if my very reliable sources dig out more details.
Search this site
- Maine’s top Celtic music venue draws world-class talent to Carthage
- Spring skiing at the ‘loaf: It doesn’t get any better than this
- Nibbles and bites: News from Maine’s Blue Hill/Deer Isle peninsula
- Meet the innkeepers: Crocker Pond House, Bethel, Maine
- Stand up, ski down: Sugarloaf’s Reggae Weekend celebrates 25 years
- Bicyclists benefit from Acadia’s later opening
- Snow conditions are primo at Sugarloaf, c’mon up!
- Nibbles & bites: Dining news and tasting notes from around Maine
- Colby inks Waterville on Maine’s must-see art map with new Lunder collection
- Maine lodging news with a few dining morsels
Acadia National Park Bar Harbor Belfast Bethel Brunswick Camden Camden Harbour Inn Camden Maine Cape Elizabeth Carrabassett Valley College of the Atlantic Deals Dining Farnsworth Museum Food Freeport Inn by the Sea Kennebunk Kennebunkport lobster Lodging Maine Maine dining Maine food Maine Restaurant Week Maine skiing Maine travel Mount Desert Island Northeast Harbor Ogunquit Portland Portland Maine Portland Museum of Art restaurant restaurants review Rockland Rockland Maine Rockport Saddleback Skiing/Riding Sugarloaf Sunday River travel Winter Harbor