Wow! TravelZoo has a great deal for the tony Inn by the Sea, the ultra-green, four-diamond luxury property overlooking Crescent Beach. Sure it’s winter, but at $149 per room, including breakfast and a $25-50 spa credit, this is a steal. The deal is available any day through February, although there are some blackout dates (Dec. 10-11, 23-26; Dec. 30 – Jan. 2, Feb. 11-13). For another $30, upgrade to a two-level suite (yeah, these are really nice). You must book by Dec. 15. Go ahead, do it and give it as a gift this holiday season.
Search this site
- Dog-friendly inn, B&B, cottage, and resort accommodations in Maine
- Seal Cove Farm’s pizzas (and goat cheese gelato) are worth the detour.
- A day on Penobscot Bay aboard the Maine Windjammer Stephen Taber
- Road Food: Did somebody say doughnuts?
- Slab opens: Sicilian street food in Portland, Maine
- History buffs and vintage auto fans: Don’t miss Founder’s Day in Paris Hill, Maine
- What’s new foodwise for 2014 on Maine’s Blue Hill/Deer Isle peninsula
- Lubec’s Inn on the Wharf delivers authentic taste of Maine’s seafaring heritage
- Roosevelt-Campobello International Park: A free, off-the-beaten-path treasure accessible from Down East Maine
- New Moon Maine & updates from Down East, Maine
Acadia National Park Bar Harbor Belfast Bethel Brunswick Camden Camden Harbour Inn Camden Maine Cape Elizabeth Carrabassett Valley College of the Atlantic Deals Dining Eastport Farnsworth Museum Food Freeport Inn by the Sea Kennebunk Kennebunkport lobster Lodging Lubec Maine Maine dining Maine food Maine Restaurant Week Maine travel Mount Desert Island Ogunquit Portland Portland Maine Portland Museum of Art restaurant restaurants review Rockland Rockland Maine Rockport Saddleback Skiing/Riding Sugarloaf Sunday River travel Winter Harbor