• Feb. 18: A Five-course Argentine Harvest Dinner paired with wines from the Andeluna cellars. Stern Greenwood, from the San Francisco Wine Exchange will describe the wines chosen. It’s worth noting that Chef Mitchell Kaldrovich was reared in Argentina, so he knows the country’s flavors. The courses:
1. South American seafood and lobster ceviche with yuca chips paired with 2007 Torrontes
2. Slow-braised chicken embanadas dumplings paired with 2004 chardonnay reserve
3. Sweetbreads Milanese style, with balsamic glaze and mushroom escabeche, paired with 2004 Malbec limited reserve
4. Entree: grilled grass-fed steak medallion with chimichurri salsa verde and smoked twice-baked potato, paired with 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon reserve
5. aalfajores com dulce de leche.
• March 25: Gritty’s Beer Dinner