The Midweek Promo, available through May 2010, includes a room, a three-course dinner at Natalie’s, and a full champagne breakfast. Price is best available, with rates beginning at $109 pp.
Also included are the inn’s (not-so-) standard amenities:
• Welcome Prosecco upon arrival
• Complimentary wireless internet
• Complimentary in-room coffee, tea, and Poland spring water
• Turndown service including handmade premium Belgium chocolates
• Complimentary Portland Press Herald newspaper every morning
• Complimentary coffee, tea, pastries and snacks in the lounge (Baked treats from the chef, yum)
• Complimentary selection of magazines, books and newspapers in the lounge (I found quite a few good reads).
• Complimentary DVD library including the latest movies (again, good titles)
The fine print: Promotion is based on availability and excludes taxes, gratuity (20% for dinner will be added), & alcoholic drinks.