The Historic Inns of Rockland’s Pies on Parade gives you the chance to nibble your way through Rockland, sampling more than 40 different kinds of pie, with proceeds benefiting the local food pantry. Anyone with a ticket can participate in the inn-to-inn pie tour, which also takes in a number of Rockland businesses and features tastings of everything pie, from slaps of fruit-filled favorites to chicken pot pie to pizza pie. Tickets, which sell out quickly, are $25 adults, $10 kid 10 and younger.
Better yet, make it a weekend.
- Two guaranteed tickets to the usually sold-out Pies on Parade
- Two “personal” pies upon check-in
- A copy of INNdulgences, the Historic Inns of Rockland cookbook,
- Commemorative Pies on Parade poster
- $50 in Midcoast Money plus two dessert vouchers
- Exclusive tour of Audubon’s Project Puffin Center featuring “Puff (ed) Pastry Pies”
- Exclusive tour of Maine Lighthouse Museum featuring “Lite Pies”
- Invitation to a “Wine and Pie” tasting at the Wine Seller
Two-Night Package prices range from $315 to $605 single or double occupancy. Add a third night at a 25% discount.